First Growler..............First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Growler..............First Post

Greetings to all on this forum! First Growler, First post here.

I just recently (within the last few days) became owner of an M1163. #52

Pretty stoked.

Anyway...................I'm sure there is a wealth of knowledge here and am going to start searching the site to learn more before I go and ask something silly like a lot of newbs do when first entering a hobby or a niche of a larger hobby. That being said, I'm not a stranger to turning wrenches or owning "not your typical vehicle" and will do my best to contribute to the site when I can, and I look forward to chatting with fellow owners. In closing here on my first post, the funniest thing so far about owning this M1163? It's the newest vehicle I have. 🙄

Cheers🍻

Welcome! Post some pics of your new toy when you get a chance. Thanks for offering to do searches for answers. We're easy here, and if you can't find something after a reasonable search then go ahead and ask. Sometimes it's a simple issue such as a different search term. We haven't done a very good job of house cleaning topics and such lately... On what general part of the planet are you located?

Comment

Welcome! Have fun with your 1163. Everybody in here will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by W427 View Post
        On what general part of the planet are you located?
        Thanks for the welcome W427! I'm in the balmy, buggy, muggy state of Florida to answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by nutcrisp View Post
          Welcome! Have fun with your 1163. Everybody in here will help you.
          Thanks for the welcome nutcrisp. Newest news concerning my vehicle? No problem getting insurance yesterday. Go Geico. Anyway...........next stop when I get the time? The DMV. Hopefully no issues there. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• W427
            W427 commented
            Editing a comment
            You should have no issues titling in Florida. GovPlanet offered a service to title ITVs from SF-97 (Gov't title) to a state title, if you checked the box and paid the fee. They have rotated a few states, and Florida was used for many Itvee titles.

• rbreding
            rbreding commented
            Editing a comment
            What is your coverage on Geico ? Liability only or stated Value for comp/coll ?

• lifefloat
            lifefloat commented
            Editing a comment
            Liability only

Welcome, I have a lot of videos on my YouTube channel about the M1161 and M1163. If you come across a topic I haven’t covered yet let me know and if possible I will create a video on the needed subject.

https://www.YouTube.com/c/RasmussenEquipment
          /videos

My videos are on repairing heavy equipment, misc vehicles and a lot of military vehicles.

Comment

• Terra1936
            Terra1936 commented
            Editing a comment
            His videos are great! Detailed information.

• lifefloat
            lifefloat commented
            Editing a comment
            Like I said in another post here.........I think it is the first YouTube page I've ever hit the subscribe button for!
        Working...
        X