Electrical Diagrams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Diagrams.

Ok folks, starting a new thread to capture these. If theirs a better place, feel free to steer me. Quick recap, I'm a '10 LSV, no revisions.

Initial posting, 7 May 2020. Primarily captured the 12V relays and Air Compression system. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_893.png
Views:	188
Size:	268.8 KB
ID:	3019
    Attached Files
    Pedigree: April 2010 build,SN: LSV118, RN: 626540, revisions unknown but doubtful...my girl looks like she was forgotten out back behind the barn...

Jlfsu Jason, Well done, absolutely stunning effort, your girl is certainly revealing her innermost secrets - much appreciated. I like the concept of paying it forward - in the future there will be many grateful members thanking you for your legacy here. Are wire colors same as vehicle? Cheers Paul
    Skyhawk

Comment

• Jlfsu
      Jlfsu commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Sir, wire colors should be identical. Their are a few -- the orange/yellow, the red/white, and the blue/purple, blue/green -- that might actually just be color fade, but if mine is faded, probably others will be too. I'm working on update 1 this morning. Traced some source voltage and adding the CTIS circuit.

Great start! The diagramming looks familiar - what program are you using? Also, I know it's far from complete at this point; but I'm a bit confused on battery connections. The diagram appears to have them in-parallel, when they would be in-series?

Comment

• Jlfsu
      Jlfsu commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, that's good ol' mspaint. I spent alot of time in my younger navy days learning to read and trace schematics, so now I enjoy building them. And you're right, I should have broken out how the batteries are wired better. To get the 24v, they are in series. What isn't used here is pulling the 12v circuit in parallel batteries; instead the engineers chose to pull from just one battery and use a load balance to 'pad' the charging voltage to keep them balanced. Once I determine the total current draw on the 12v load, I plan to require it to draw from a 24v-to-12v solid state converter and save some more space.

Based on your diagram orientation, I'm thinking something like this:
    Attached Files

Comment

• Jlfsu
      Jlfsu commented
      Editing a comment
      Much better, ill update and repost mine.

I have some updated electrical diagrams for the air system. Schematics here and more to come.
    Air System Wiring 01.pdf Air System Wiring 02.pdf

Comment

• W427
      W427 commented
      Editing a comment
      AWESOME! Thanks so much! 😁
Working...
X