Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Steer Fault Codes

Hi All
    List of fault codes for rear steer, I guess the fault light blinks in a pattern listed below?
    Cheers
    Paul

Click image for larger version

Name:	rear steer fault codes.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	135
    Skyhawk

Very cool! I actually own #239. Thanks for info.

Killjoy35

Comment

How do I clear the codes?

Comment

I assume that they are active codes and do not store codes. When the problem goes away so does the trouble code.

Comment

I created an image of just the rear-steer LED codes to print and carry in the vehicle. It has been helpful to me, and hopefully others.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ITV Rear-Steer Fault Codes.png
Views:	75
Size:	288.4 KB
ID:	6615

Comment

Does anyone have a copy of this entire document? The fault codes are very useful, thank you, but it looks like the rest of the stuff on here could also be valuable as well as a means of checking out a growler, whether new or coming out of maintenance, or just doing regular PM checks.

Comment

Hopmeier re PM - The document image comes from a old Gov Planet auction listing for the rear steering upgrade kit. The document appears to be a quality control test report to verify rear steer fault operation for that kit. The other page images were unreadable. I suggest you lobby other members on the forum who may have an upgrade kit with the test report documents or try contacting Stazworks who I believe designed and built the ITV Rear Steer system.
              Welcome to Stazworks Extreme Offroad! We got custom rims, doublers, axels, tires and loads of cool gear, check us out!
              Skyhawk

Comment

Thanks. I'll follow up. Much appreciated.

Comment

I found the whole doc in the upgrade boxes,
                  I'll scan it and email it to you

Comment

Working...
                  X