• Usmc33
    replied
    I'm interested.
    Doors look good.
    I'm to old to be cold.

Leave a comment:

• BPinFL
    replied
    Nice looking doors! and the windows match the windshield. Do they rattle much? I'd be in for some aluminum ones at the right price.

Leave a comment:

• Rasmusrentals
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rasmusrentals
    replied
    I have talked to a growler owner who made a set of very nice full doors with an opening window. He made his set out of steel, he is going to price it out to make sets with steel or aluminum. As soon as he works it out I will have some prices and pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Usmc33
    replied
    Hate to be late to the party. I have had my PM 1163 for 2+ weeks now. Just Ordered New replacement Top on Ebay. I would like to get both doors.

Leave a comment:

• imp
    commented on 's reply
    Is there any more Information about getting doors ?

• Glengar
    replied
    If you are inquiring about my post ref the TEMPR Tent vinyl, yes, it is the 383 type green but not real CARC which is hazardous Pieces are VINYL and not painted....I guess they are dyed at manufacturer
    Thought I posted price but a section would be $100

Leave a comment:

• W427
    commented on 's reply
    Is it the FS 34094/NATO/CARC 383 Green? How much for a section before shipping and estimated shipping weight?

• Glengar
    replied
    Hi gang..
    I have lots of green vinyl...Heavy-Duty Tent material.... Not nOS but in good shape... Sections are from TEMPR Tents..about 6' wide and 18' long...
    If any one is interested, E-Mail me at [email protected] or here....
    For shipping considerations, I'm in Maryland
    Tim aka glengar

Leave a comment:

• killjoy35
    replied
    Gents, Have not had any response from Brenton. I feel as though i'm being shunned but I understand nothing is normal right now. I will update as I get info. Until then, i'm personally open to any available links to soft -top/door producers.

Killjoy35

Leave a comment:

• chuckvan1954
    replied
    I was on eBay and searched for Growler parts. There was a pair of Growler doors listed for $2,500. There should be a large market for Growler parts given the condition of them, including my M1163 which I just took delivery of and have only begun to evaluate.

Leave a comment:

• W427
    commented on 's reply
    No problem, and I'll pass-on the awesome info. They (and other companies) are already looking at stuff we need, and some we don't, such as PM rear roll-bars and compressor rear grating covers, 4-point harness mounts, LSV mount frames, driveshafts, CTIS spindles, axle boot sets, full axles for any of them, half-doors, skid-plates, gypsy racks, "bumpers", projector headlights, transmission controllers, starter parts, storage security, jacks, air bags, lines, stencil sets, control arms, etc. I and others will add these findings as they appear realistic in COTS cost, quantity, quality, and other parameters. I know this may upset certain military vehicle vendors (buy surplus and mark-up-up), but these are not constructed like most MVs, and are mostly available COTS, modified COTS or fabricated from end-to-end. They aren't as 'unique' in parts like the old war-horses. Need the bumpy rubber rifle rack straps? They are the same as used on our commercial fire extinguisher brackets and for sale online at commercial prices. ;-) What isn't, can be. That's the difference, and I'm happy to do my part for a thriving ITV community. Thanks for the support, BigJ.

• BigJ
    replied
    Awesome idea W427 Thanks for helping bring this as an option.

If this gets off the ground, the vendor does join and wants to follow thru, have them contact me here or at jasonwilliam AT gmail DOT com. You can tell them I'd be glad to add them as a "supporting vendor" and even give them their own subforum, if they felt they'd be willing to bring ideas like this and other products to market for us over time. If they've done "group buys" before, they'll be very familiar with what I'm talking about, and also are probably used to paying for it. Not here, not now. I'll set them up no charge and we can run that way indefinitely (if the forum takes off such that we end up with competing vendors for similar products, we'll reevaluate. Until then, lets do everything we can to help bring in aftermarket support... we all win if we can do that)

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• W427
    replied
    DOORS — Before anyone gets stuck paying stupid prices for pallets of parts just to get a couple doors on a GP bid; I have a local fabricator that is ballparking at or under $200 for complete new door frames with hinges and interior handle - less outer handle and latch mechanism. I have found those parts online at $45/set. While only preliminary, and they are requesting a minimum of 10 sets due to custom jigs required, they would be complete and ready to assemble the latch set and cover with your new vinyl or canvas. More doors = lower price. PM me if interested in pursuing this with a group-buy directly to them. No promises at this point.

I am only presenting opportunity, willing to be the single POC to them to gather interest, and I will not be a middle-man! They have been in several "group" deals, don't want 50 calls and emails, and said that only 20% or so actually follow-through with money. However, If I can collect enough interested member screen names, they are willing to become members here and deal directly with all of us for actual purchase.

Leave a comment:

• JMPogue89
    replied
    And me as well to those interested in the soft top

Leave a comment:

Working...
X