Soft-Tops and Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi gang..
    I have lots of green vinyl...Heavy-Duty Tent material.... Not nOS but in good shape... Sections are from TEMPR Tents..about 6' wide and 18' long...
    If any one is interested, E-Mail me at [email protected] or here....
    For shipping considerations, I'm in Maryland
    Tim aka glengar

Comment

• W427
      W427 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it the FS 34094/NATO/CARC 383 Green? How much for a section before shipping and estimated shipping weight?

If you are inquiring about my post ref the TEMPR Tent vinyl, yes, it is the 383 type green but not real CARC which is hazardous Pieces are VINYL and not painted....I guess they are dyed at manufacturer
    Thought I posted price but a section would be $100

Comment

Hate to be late to the party. I have had my PM 1163 for 2+ weeks now. Just Ordered New replacement Top on Ebay. I would like to get both doors.

Comment

I have talked to a growler owner who made a set of very nice full doors with an opening window. He made his set out of steel, he is going to price it out to make sets with steel or aluminum. As soon as he works it out I will have some prices and pictures.

Comment

Comment

Nice looking doors! and the windows match the windshield. Do they rattle much? I'd be in for some aluminum ones at the right price.

Comment

I'm interested.
              Doors look good.
              I'm to old to be cold.

Comment

Working...
              X